Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

23 May 2005

a gorgeous weekend wrap-up

This weekend was all ours to enjoy in the garden! The weather cooperated, so we dug in, litterally, and fixed up a brand new, zen rock garden area alongside the newly cleaned and running stream complete with, oh, a couple hundred rocks that we moved! The other side of the stream is full of huge Hostas, which I intend to break up and move to the hill next to the zen rock garden this week! We did so much weeding and moving of rocks that my legs and lower back were screaming this morning when I attempted to get out of bed... ug. I should have stretched them out a bit after those evening soaks in the hottub.... but, you know, old age and such.... I tend to forget things.... heh.



Sunday evening was a perfect time to sit on the deck for dinner as we enjoyed the splash of the waterfall, the dog running about and the distant shouts and giggles of children playing! Sounds so idyllic, eh?! Ah and it is.... for another 2 weeks.... then the mosquitos will take over our lovely yard and decks.....


1 comment:

k.d. said...

very very very nice garden! for real, good work! =)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....