Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

27 May 2005

May is truly the best month here in Cowtown

Another great week 'round here, and the upcoming long, holiday weekend should also prove to be a nice one! Sunshine, warm spring breezes blowing around the scents of my favorite flowers that are all in bloom this month and no mosquitos....!

This photo just taken a moment ago....





and an upclose of these marvelous flowers that bloom by the thousands on all these thorny trees that are so prolific up here in cowtown! Their syrupy sweet scent fill the air all around the yard and even the neighborhood this time of year! It is such a strong perfume, it's wonderful!! I've even taken a few snippings for inside my house too!


Here's a magazine that caught my eye in the check-out line at Meijers....

every article on the cover interested me... so I bought it. Their $12 yearly subscription also appeals to the stingy side of me... so I think I just may sign up for a year's subscription!

Ok, back to housework I go. And hey, since Monday is Kurt's and my 13th wedding anniversary, we should all take off Monday! Let's call it a holiday! Oh, wait, someone already did..... heh.

1 comment:

k.d. said...

oh! how beautiful! =)

*happy anniversary*

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....