Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

19 October 2006

Friday photos and musings

A bit of this and that.... in between phone calls from work. We ran an ad for Little Dragons. I don't know what prompted me to do this... I didn't think it would take off..... and now, my phone won't stop ringing.... I've had 12 boys ages 3-5 sign up so far! Yikes! So, now I have an entire curriculum to set up by Wednesday. Wednesday is also testing night. Last Wed of the month. This one will prove to be a big one. I've called in the big guns.... the grand master. This is the test I'm running. The fiasco of last month's test, the one I was supposed to be in charge of.... ja, the one that flopped. The one where I was overruled nearly every step of the way by the one instructor. Ya. Well, it's not going to happen this time. He will be handed the clipboard. I will run it! Ack! So much to prepare for Wednesday, Oct 25th! I'm panicked already. But, you know, I'll have my partner by my side, all will run smoothly! Of course it will, with loads of prep time ahead of the big day!

Here are the girls. They've pulled up a sunny spot of carpet to snooze in... and the wood stove burning warmly at their backs! Ahhh, such a cozy afternoon nap!


...and a run last week to the liquor store to gather up any more fun Oktoberfest Biers before they disappear again for another year. Kurt enjoyed them all, especially the Hofbrau Oktoberfest. I found that one a tad bitter-ish, instead preferring the Paulaner Oktoberfest! Ah, but still, my favorite is the Weissbier! Mmmmm, yummy!

3 comments:

k.d. said...

the paulaner oktoberfest märzen is the best! hacker-pschorr ain't that bad either. hofbräuhaus and löwenbräu? not that good...

mk said...

have you ever used the spoons on the photo? Hehe.. look like decorated for the beer-photo ;-)

Frau CowTown said...

JA, you betcha!! Hee hee... use them all the time, bud! ;)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....