Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

19 April 2007

40 - The Recap

Upon stumbling downstairs to make the kids breakfast.... walking right past Kurt's office I catch his screen saver.... .... can you tell the kids play on his machine all the time?! And then there's his desktop...
... heh, the party continues!
The day consisted of a lot of running around, here and there... although I did sneak in breakfast with my girlfriend, Gina. And came home to a clean house.

Fast forward to dinner time, it was the usual for the Haus von Cow... Papa John's Pizza and Bier from the German Boys!
.. interesting, this one. A bit on the fruity side. But, after another sampling tonight, I'm realizing, Ho, boy! These Biers pack a punch! Wow! I'll be a cheap date in Germany this summer! ;)

Ok, then there was the running theme of the day between Kurt and I. I don't like ice cream. But, Kurt insists everyone loves ice cream and cake and ice cream ( served with Bier if you're part of the von S family) is what everyone eats at a birthday party! So we must have cake and ice cream. Gah! I tell him I just love my pie, and would rather have a pie, it is my birthday too... and that's been said, "PAH", 'cause that's another running South Park joke in this family.
(side note - boy, you could sure miss a lot if you're not part of the insiders over here!)

So. I was feeling bummed that I couldn't have my PAH on my birthday too... but, I picked up a peanut butter cup ice cream cake.... since that's what our family likes. Much to my surprise and almost brought tears to my eyes... Kurt surprised me with my very own strawberry rhubarb pie from Baker's Square even!!! And so, we blew out our candles....

, but not before I'm talking him through how to use my big ol' camera!


Let's see.... Oh yes... then there's the episode where Karl comes in from running around outside to say that "there's some man carrying something in the woods, just wandering around, and a black car too..." Oh for pete's sake. So, I send Kurt and the dog out to investigate.... Turns out this "man" was K-W's friend, a 9 year old boy, carrying a surprise package for me. His mom is my friend, Gina, and she was planning to do the ol' ding-dong-ditch with the sparkly, 40 balloon and some gag gifts for me! hahahah!
So there's the goodies. A really cool picture frame that will play a movie or slide show of my jpegs, along with music if I want, some Kirin beer, a basket for my yarn, some new Sims 2 expansion packs, a DVD 'Interview with the Vampire', my PAH, some mud packs for "firm breasts" and "cellulite mud for my thighs" ... after I eat my PAH. hahahah
Great times! Great party!
Of course, I was awakened by K-W last night... 12:15am, because he felt like he was going to puke.... aaarrrggghhhh.... the fun and games lasted until after 2am. Kids! Ah well. That's a whole 'nother story.


No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....