Kicks!!!
I am so in love with teaching and working out alongside the ladies... and 1 guy! The music rocks! Kurt writes me specific music to match our workouts during the high intensity portion!
We kick butt! And with luck this will kick my butt into shape and those flabby mommy arms too! hahah
We'll have to get a video posted of us girl (&guy) Kickin'!
....do I bother to even mention we're getting socked with another 12 inches (30cm) of snow tonight?! I know, it's February in CowTown... so we deal....sigh...
**UPDATE**
School's closed again. That's 3 or 4 snow days this winter. Sheesh, at this rate school will be in session 'til mid June... sigh. Ah well, kinda fun being snowed in with the dogs, the kids and Kurt! More snow on the way tonight! hahahahahah. I'm going to see if I can make some better photos today out in the snow. Looking out my living room window it's white, white, white everywhere.... beautiful lighting!

2 comments:
:-(( i'd like to have snow too... *sigh.
We have actually 45°F, at 11:15 pm.
Hahaha! C'mon, we've all seen those romantic German postcards, 8" of snow clinging to every tannebaum branch, the curl of smoke rising from the rustic log cabin!
I'm taking another day off of work... the roads are too bad to drive the 23 miles of my commute! Darn! :-)
Kurt
Post a Comment