...and what were you doing 16 years ago today?!
Have a lovely weekend!
I think I'll take Kurt out for a celebratory bier tonight after kickboxing class.
Prost!
Updated:
How's that for best laid plans.... and all that? So, the youngest has an end of school year dance.... needs the taxi service.
Little cee wants to go to her school's musical.... more taxi service.
Big dude is going out with his dudes to a movie... may need taxi service home....
....sigh.....
16 years and 3 kids later... I s'pose it's natural to be busy. So much for our beers in the hottub....
Hey! Almost forgot... I photo'd another one of our pictures from the album... me and my girls... There you are, cousin M!! Look at how young we all look!



3 comments:
Hmmm.....16 years ago, oh wait, I was a bridesmaid in your wedding
:-)
Wow---16 years....
I was thinking of you and little cee today since I noticed the national junior high spelling bee is on today--I came across an early round on cable around 10 AM this morning....the words are so much harder than when I was on the high school team in the 80's...maybe this time next year, you'll be in Washington :-)
Hm, 16 years ago on 30. May? Really no idea. We are 18 years together, this year (14.06.1990) and in august 8 years married. Btw... some beer in the hottube, while kids are out ;-) very very good idea... :-))
may 1992? i guess i was in munich - i had a new job at one of the branches of the deutsche bank lease & finance there and had to concentrate on that. no vacay or something like that - but all in all it was a good year as i remember... =)
ahhh... a white wedding! hehe!
Post a Comment