Yay, the house is finished. The began uncovering my windows late yesterday afternoon! Kurt and I love the finished look. More views of the house over at flickr... just click on the photo!
Thanks! I let Kurt the color man pick the shades once we agreed on 'tans' as opposed to greens or blues/grays.
All those windows, that's the south facing side! It slopes from 3 stories on the south to just one on the north side. And back there, you'll only find 2 windows! You just have to come see it in person! ;)
3 comments:
Fantastic brand new look! Now i can find you better on google maps ;-).
But i loved the natural look too.
i second that: looks fantastic - warm, light, friendly...
which side is that? south, west, east?
Thanks! I let Kurt the color man pick the shades once we agreed on 'tans' as opposed to greens or blues/grays.
All those windows, that's the south facing side! It slopes from 3 stories on the south to just one on the north side. And back there, you'll only find 2 windows! You just have to come see it in person! ;)
Post a Comment