....or, 1-handed blogging.....argh... takes too long... back to regular typing.
The summer with the kids is settling in nicely now, we're getting into a better routine... doesn't hurt that the kids now sleep in until after 7am! heh. We are so busy though... especially this week with volleyball camp for one and babysitting classes for another, and baseball practice for the third. My little K is my helper.... he drives all over cowtown with me, dropping kids hither and thither, running to grocery stores, and back home, puts away groceries....! Yikes!
And now, I need a quick lunch of fresh-baked Vienna bread and cheese... then it's out to mow the lawn before it pours rain again... .sheeesh. We've had so much rain and flash, summer downpours that the grass has finally dried out so I can mow it!
My work schedule has really increased since I stated my morning summer karate class. I'm also supposed to show up from 3-7pm on Wed and Thurs.... The sale of the school is just about complete. It is going forward after several rough spots... supposedly the closing is June 30th. There is still so much to organize, like when and what bills will need to be paid on the first of July.... getting teachers in place when we leave on the 12th.... and of course, having the household/pet matters in order before we leave.... aiy yi yi....
Then, you have to throw in all the visits to and from friends' houses.... gah, I'm going to need a break after this summer break!
After this week, I'll have a bit more time to dedicate to pics and more regular nonsense! heh

1 comment:
glad to hear that the routine(s) are getting better...
my last comment was a latin phrase - something like "kids are kids, and kids like to act like kids"
hehe. :P
Post a Comment