Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

29 August 2006

Jeg er Dansk -- inte Svensk

Roughly translates.... I'm Danish, not Swedish! Heh heh... I know, I know. What's the difference? Other than a couple hundred miles?! Even the language is similar as I discovered while doing the translations! hee hee

All this because of a sweet little love note he left for me this morning on my little note to him last night....

Ahhhhh, love. It's great!

I like to find little notes from him! Even if he doesn't remember how to spell my maiden name!

;)

3 comments:

mk said...

Ehm... hey, Herrcowtown, what's going on over there? ;-)

k.d. said...

your maiden name? did you tell me? :P

Kurt Schulenburg said...

Hansen? Hanson? It was 5:30AM, I'm lucky I can sit up and make a fist at that hour, let alone remember the spelling of the name that she had for only the first 20 months out of the... let's see.. 179 months that I've known her!
The new mantra? "She's nobody's 'son'... she's HansEn... she's nobody's 'son'..."

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....