Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

08 December 2006

One week

One week left of this frigid weather. This time next week we'll be winging our way back to Florida.

Of course, this means one final week to get all the holidays shopping finished, holiday cards out the door, overseas gifts to the post office, notes to the kids' schools telling them that this year, again we will be delinquent and pull them out of school for a week. The work schedules need to be reassigned, the animals sorted, the housesitter in place.... Aack! Oh, and packing! Just where did I hide all our summer clothes? And you should see all the little notes scattered about the house reminding me of all the bits and pieces I need to have in place.

I'd like a note to remind me where I've put all my notes!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....