Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

17 January 2007

Spelling Bee - round 2

SHE WON!!!!!!! SHE WON!!!!!!!


Little Cee is the top speller of the entire school!!!!!

I picked her up from school today.... she looked a bit down so I thought better than to ask how the spelling bee amoungst the top ten 5th graders went.... But, she burst out that she won!! She was the winner of the school! EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Talk about exciting!!!

Next up will be the district spelling bee. I suppose there will be the top five students.... one winner from each of the five schools in little ol' CowTown!

Ah yes, the momma is proud!!!

2 comments:

k.d. said...

kick ass! you have every reason to be a proud momma! :D

mk said...

woooohohoooo... Little Cee for President!!! ;-) Proud Mom...!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....