"The old man and his trophy wife...." he says with a smile....
"hmmm, except, you're not that old and I'm no trophy." ....says me.
What a week we've been having. We've been working hard to pull together 4 days of testing, and cooridnate the big tournament coming up in less than 2 weeks, getting together the demo team, organizing the Little Dragons final class and testing night this week, talking with my other supplier about all these re-breakable boards that have been cracking on my customers....
Aaack. It's no wonder, when you're doing 120% and something goes wrong, you feel like a failure. Even though, as Kurt pointed out, 'you're still going above and beyond, giving more than 100%.' Sigh.... Thank Dog, testing week is over! But, still, so much to organize. The trophies are here, all 4 boxes of them, we'll go to Chicago tomorrow to pick up 18 boxes of breaking boards and some other miscellaneous items from our supplier. I'll need to get all the 'sale' items to school, make sure everyone has their own sparring gear, get the Tee Shirts ready for sale at the tournament! Aaack.
On top of all this I'm planning a party for a handful of teenage boys next weekend! Crikey!
I need a serious vacation! 4 more months! Woohooo! Keep that Wiessbier cold boys!!!!
Views from CowTown
25 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(179)
-
▼
February
(17)
- And before I knew it....
- Enemies become friends
- Kimchi caserole
- Chicago trip korean lunch
- quotable
- The Italian word
- 5 mins to go
- Spelling bee about to start
- Clementine - Spelling Bee continued
- My Love, Lovely Bed
- New found yarn store
- Hmmmph
- Is it wrong
- the bed project
- Spelling Bee - round 3
- 'Ey, Canada
- not only...
-
▼
February
(17)

No comments:
Post a Comment