Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

31 May 2007

Cappacino to go

So I call Kurt yesterday afternoon to tell him that now my goofy car's turn signal goes..."clickyclickyclickyclicky...." when it used to go, "click-ka -- click-ka--click-ka" "Sigh... stupid car!"

"oh," he says, "that just means your bulb is burnt out."

lovely.

So, this morning I take the car to the dealer, since they're not making these new cars with easy access to change the bulb.... this won't be too costly to fix... ya, right. Anyways, they fit me in this morning, I tell them I'll go for a walk instead of just sitting in their showroom looking at new cars. I need the exercise. I walk to town, grab a large, caramel cappacino, and head back. The girl from the service dept. comes out front to tell me it's all ready! Wow, that was fast! Now, to the cashier to find out what the damages will be. Kurt figures about $45. The kindly checkout dude tells me a big, Dollar forty seven. "no way!" Yup, that's it! Cool, not only speedy, but cheap prices!

And so, on with the rest of my morning! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....