Ya.
No, seriously. I've checked off 4 things from my list of 22 must dos!
Oh, my German Friends, you're on the list too! I need ideas on a local hotel... your town, or nearby to stay at Thursday, July 5! That's when we will be rolling into your town to lift a beer or two or three! Then we won't have to drive back to Zolling that night.....Let's chat sometime! hahahah....
Next weekend Kurt and I are off to Dallas for our quarterly Martial Arts seminar! 16 hours of nonstop karate/kickboxing workout with the famous Mr. G & Company! This should be fun, seeing as I've never been to Texas! ...and I absolutely adore working out with the boys and partying afterwards! Yeeehaw! Posties anyone?!
Views from CowTown
11 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(179)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Cappacino to go
- 15 years
- 5475 days....
- Again
- Ikea trip
- Even the kids notice
- Delayed in dallas
- Full flight to chicago
- Dallas airport
- Hanging with the boys
- Hi from dallas kids
- Jumping to dallas
- Puddle jumper
- Chicago to iowa
- Sunny and 77 in Texas
- piano party
- Happy Mom's Day to us!
- twin noise
- Thank doG It's Friday
- May Red Bud and other photos
- As seen at KD's place
-
▼
May
(21)

No comments:
Post a Comment