GAH!
This is really a hot summer!
Walked out in a parade... in this heat, today.
That's alright. 1 parade down, 1 more to go next Sunday.... But by that time we'll have had all 3 days of testing as well as the black belt test, and the black belt party behind me.....
3 days to pack in peace.
I was thinking I could practice for the 9 hour flight.... I'll go slide my van seat all the way up to the dashboard, ya know, no leg room on airplanes, the steering wheel can be the big guy in front of me who leans his seat back the whole ride, assume that both arm rests are taken over by the neighbors.... and see if I can sleep like that.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Right.
They do serve wine on the evening flight, wouldn't you think? Maybe that will help me doze off for a bit.
Ah, just speculating!
I'm going to go rummage around and find a big suitcase.... so I can bring home goodies!

2 comments:
I loved your comment about "practicing" for the flight :) haha
Have fun in Germany! See you at the wedding in July
98? that must be hell... ugh.
we're expecting 83 today, quite nice!
Post a Comment