Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

01 June 2007

Quite ferocious storms this evening

Although I was across town at the studio, where the storm was a mere downpour.... Arrived home to a dark and quiet house.... well, quiet in that no fans were on... the kids were having a blast with the flashlights!

Anyways. I quickly pull my dinner from the fridge, hold it in my hands and realize that it's cold and the microwave doesn't work. For any normal person, this would be no big deal. But me? Did you know the stove can also work to heat up food? How cool is that. And here I have this huge contraption in my kitchen so I can heat up water in the morning and cook the kids an occasional dinner of chickie-chunks and french fries in the oven.... heh. I don't use the stove enough... that I actually stood in the middle of the dark kitchen with my cold dinner and was perplexed for a moment.....


The dog even watched me with curiosity.... ah, yes. And that's my fun for a Friday evening! I tell ya, CowTown is a happenin' place indeed!


No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....