Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

23 July 2007

and with the rattling and whirrr'ing

My laptop froze, and died...taking with it several hundred unsaved photos.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

I still have the Germany photos on the flash cards so I can get them again. The past weekend's wedding photos are stuck on the dead hard drive, as well as some phone camera pics ..... I know, back-up, save often... all that sort of stuff. But, I thought my laptop was immortal, invincible.

How does a perfectly healthy machine, that has no sounds and side effects just up and crash?!

Well, Kurt's already plotting, perhaps he can work his magic again with my machine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!

Work your magic Kurt!!

The pictures you posted are awesome!!! At least you got some of them on there :-)

And the little K's and C's look wonderful :-)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....