Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

21 September 2007

a cold

School's back in session, so naturally, I'm affected by all the new germs running around. Ah so.

We've been putting our energies lately into the martial arts school. Seems the summer doledrums have continued into the fall.... phones are quiet. Classes are quiet. A bit depressing if you let it. So, we continue our trek up the down escalator! Only now we've picked up our pace a bit. Lots of plans in action at the moment.... we shall see where they'll take us.

The family has been talking a lot about vacations lately. We're all set for Florida again this December, but we're going to sit down and have a lively conversation about things to do and places to see for the future! Should be fun. I've been hooked on the rocky coast of Maine and Canada lately. I sent Kurt the link to this interesting island yesterday.... Just a short ferry ride from Maine for spectacular whale watching! He also did some searching for fun family type trips! These would be beautiful for hiking! Or, an adventure on the other coast....

So, life is full. Calli has a boyfriend. They're "going out" ... even though they haven't had a date... that's Sunday, I guess they like the grown up term..."going out" ... =) He's a nice boy, one of our karate students as it turns out! Karl is actually keeping up with school so far. His favorite subjects being science and social studies (history) just like his mom! And, yes, he's keeping his good grades..... for the moment. Little Kai and I took an outting yesterday to the store and other errands. My! It was great fun to hang out with just him! What a great little bub he is! A sweet kid!

Well, happy weekend!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....