Kurt asked it of me yesterday afternoon as we toodled around towns looking at bigger wood burning stoves.
Where would you like to be, or what do you see for yourself 1 year from now?
One year. That's not very long.
So for me.... I've kinda got the travel bug out of my system for awhile. I still have 2 flight trips left for this year. As we talked about my different thoughts, it boiled down to skinnier and richer.
I'm interested in eating, living healthier, and as a result naturally I expect 20 pounds to come off. I've been reading a lot about different foods, healthier foods for the whole family. We all need simpler, better foods for us! The local, organic foods and produce around town are appealing to me. And cousin M, I will be writing later to get that awesome recipe you had for those chili nuts at the wedding this past summer!
Richer. As opposed to taking a big ol' $0.00 paycheck each and every month from the karate school. For all the energies Kurt and I put into this school, we need to be making more than Zero! Zip! Zilch! So, I personally, want to make some money at this job of mine!
Yes, I talked about still longing to be fluent in German.... I'd like to learn how to spin wool into yarn, learn to play the accordion, have more time to create and knit and sew... but, for the next year, my head seems to be on those other top 2 things.
So, think about it. Where do you see yourself one year from today?!
Views from CowTown
23 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(179)
-
▼
September
(14)
- Peeking ahead will not speed his departure!
- Kelda spayed
- As seen over at KD's place
- Hahahahaha
- Karl, a father?!
- An interesting question to ponder
- a cold
- Waiting for the kids to come home
- KD Thought his bier was expensive
- 4mos old Kelda
- Guess where i am
- The beginning of our walk
- Can you hear it?
- Farmer's Market
-
▼
September
(14)

1 comment:
Hmm.. i see me bathing in a totally renewed bathroom, and peeing in a totally renewed toilett. :-))
Post a Comment