Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

10 October 2007

Checklist - or "a peek into the mind of a middle school girl"

As I'm cleaning off my desk I come across a piece of notebook paper with Calli's

"Checklist Supplies 4 Skool" Now, it would be neater to just scan this and see the layout.... it's not like I would do.... start at the top and finish at the bottom. No. She's much more arty than I. Takes after her daddy!

But, I do love the contents so I must put them down here for posterity!

Koolness:
  • clothes lot of it
  • some shoes
  • hats
  • accessories
  • earrings/jewelry
  • maybe makeup
  • some Bags!!

_______________________________________________

Prep:

manicure deoderant (with 3 underlines!)

hair done

Pedicure

Brush teeth & hair!

_____________________________________________

Misc.

hair accesories

schedule 4 skool

good looks

cell phone

SMILE!!

___________________________________

Make Sure:

good looks

deoderant Brushed

teeth/hair!

smile, cell phone, coolness and schedule!! and Homework!

______________________________________________

School Supplies 4 Class:

Mom has a Checklist!!

_______________________________________________

locker:

some stuffed animals, magnets, a mirror, photos, skool stuff, organization, feather & sparkles around mirror

ETC!!!!!!!

______________________________________

Get advice & Tips from Karl 'cause he's had experience !!!!!!

__________________________________

#1 rule

Be yourself & have fun w/ it!!!

_________________________

And now, you too can be ready to look kool, have fun and be organized for Middle School!

1 comment:

mk said...

Hahaha.. well prepared! And always SMILE! Cool list, really ;-)
(and yeah, i know. to much trouble and work last weeks. I'll post this weekend, with lot's of photos. OK? )

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....