Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

30 December 2007

Happy New Year to all

It's all about the people! I've said it before, I'll say it again.

I've had a lovely, lovely 2007. I've been so fortunate, so lucky to be in the place I am in.... Ya, my company doesn't make enough for me to take a paycheck... or Kurt to take a paycheck. But, he has the family biz to keep us warm and in enough food to keep us chubby and happy! We'll get by.

Our friends just left. We had my girlfriend Gina and her hubby over for an early New Year's dinner and drinking party. Sheesh, this post would be really funny, or unreadable if I left all my drunken typing errors in here.... anyways... what a grand time! No photos... but, wow, what great friends we have. Gina's hub, the pilot, always travels to London or Frankfurt... sigh.. ya, I'm jealous. Just last week, he was wandering around the world's largest Christmas markt...in Frankfurt, enjoying all the German festivities that I so love.... but, he did bring us back some German Apfel schnaps... and ja, let me say... I'm toasty right now! 2 gin and tonics... 1 glass of Bailey's Irish creme... and um... 2 shots of SaurerApfel schnaps... wow!...
is it bedtime??
No? Good, 'cause the room is really spinning pretty fast right now.... I wouldn't be able to sleep anyways yet.....

Ahhh, a great year indeed!

I am so, so happy to have met in person our online friends, KD and MK, and his family... 'Hi, Werner!!' "Wie geht es Ihnen?!" Ahhh.... such a great year!

I'll be toasting to such fond, fond memories of '07, and looking forward to a rewarding '08!
Oh, you guys! Hugs to you all!! Love ya!
xxooxx
~Cee
=)

3 comments:

mk said...

Hey friends! We wish you a very, very, very good New Year!. Yeah, it was really fun to meet you in person. Anyway, it feels like i know you for years! We have a very small party tonight - just me, Heike, Simon and Daniel. Have fun tonight and "Guten Rutsch"!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks, i'm fine! This New Year's Eve i have night duty in "Thomas-Breit-Zentrum Augsburg" (http://www.diakonie-augsburg.de/staticsite/staticsite.php?topmenu=22&menuid=111). It's a asylum for people with a mental disease like Borderline-Syndrom or Schizophrenia.It's a good place also for me :-))).
I wish you and your familiy "A Happy New Year"! Have a nice time!
Werner

k.d. said...

***HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!***

no party here at the k.d. headquarters - but a long frühschoppen is ahead on new years day! cheers! don't drink too many shots of apfelschnaps, k! hehe, j/k! :P

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....