Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

24 January 2008

roddy visits


roddy visits4
Originally uploaded by frau cowtown

What a great week we had with our friend from Wales!
The trip to the water park,

the good food,

roddy visits7

the good drinks

roddy visits9

and such good company enjoyed!

roddy visits8

roddy visits3



Now, I plan for my very first Cardio Kickboxing class tomorrow evening, followed by demo team on Sat morning and a safety seminar to a local Girl Scout troop on Sunday!

Busy times!

3 comments:

k.d. said...

the good food for you - the good drinks for me! life's so easy sometimes! :P

mk said...

Wtf... is that the Holy Grail beside your pepper mill?

Anonymous said...

re: Holy Grail
I knew that it had been lost for quite a while... guess I forgot where I put it! :-)

Kurt

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....