
This morning with my little birthday bub!
Happy 10th year sweetie!
Views from CowTown
18 April 2008
41
....I think I'll take the rest of the day off, maybe play Sims2 or finish my wool sweater. Then I'll go teach cardio kickboxing this evening, and go out with the family for birthday pie. At least that's what the birthday boy and I decided to do with our day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....


3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
And no snow today either :-)
***HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYYY!!!***
taking the day off sounds like a plan. even more important is that you guys - the whole family i say! - have a quiet birthday weekend - with lots of sun, coffee & some cool beer too!
oh, and a birthday cake, i forgot! =)
***hugs!!!***
and for sure - too late (i told it KD some days before)
HAAAAAPPYYY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!
Hey, i'm sitting on my blogentry! Have a very nice weekend and a good party!
Post a Comment