April is proving busy, I haven't been updating much here. I spend more time over at Flickr with my photos. I've never been much of a writer.
The martial arts school keeps us busy. My cardio kickboxing classes are packed, so much that I've added in a 3rd class during the week! I'm teaching now Monday, Tuesday and Friday. The intense exercise is quite addicting and has been changing me. I sleep better at night, have stores of energy on any given day and perhaps my legs look a little better. The weight is still the same. My eating habits are keeping up with my exercise habits... ah well. You'd think 3 pesky pounds would be easy to drop. Hah. It isn't . So be it then. We're coming up on testing week followed by our inner school tournament, followed by the NAGA (North American Grappling Association) tournament at the end of May in Chicago, followed by two June parades to organize and an all-school Pool Party to show our appreciation to our ever-growing family of martial arts students! Phew. And that will bring us up to the beginning of July!
Oh! We're training this weekend, so I must get the house sitter, nanny, and all that goes along with maintaining kids and animals sorted. Business portion Friday night, 9 hours of kickboxing on Saturday and 4 hours of grappling / Jiu-Jitsu wrasslin' around on Sunday.... So we won't see any sunshine/pool time in Tampa this trip! Oiy!


No comments:
Post a Comment