Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

15 May 2008

A trip back to my old house


me on the bike
Originally uploaded by frau cowtown
Last weekend we loaded up the bikes in the van and the kids and I went to gramma's house. We celebrated her birthday, an early mother's day with a bike ride to the park at my old school, as well as dinner in town.

The photos are in my May Folder here at Flickr... along with some other shots from early this month.

So, yes, I am still taking photos... just not much time to play with them. However, today is Thursday, my day off and I have more sewing projects planned, curtain rods to hang, boxes to burn, laundry to wash, a guinea pig cage to clean, and plants that are oh-so thirsty.... So, on to my house projects that I've been looking forward to!

Have a good Stammtisch this evening, meine deutschen Freunde!

3 comments:

k.d. said...

open air stammtisch even! =)

no stammtisch next thursday - MK is in croatia, i'm in austria!

sewing projects? curtains?

Frau CowTown said...

Yes, curtains and doggie bed covers! Simple stuff so far.

Well then, wonderful holidays to you guys! I saw vox was down a couple of days ago... wonder if it's back up...

mk said...

Last backup is running here at work, desktop is already cleaned, invoices are written... holidays can start. But not really open-air-stammtisch. A Thunderstorm is coming....

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....