... a napkin addict. Wow! I love the colors and designs, I have bought so many!
Oh, and my groovy kinda retro-looking chair I found in the bump and dent section at IKEA. It was their floor model, and 1/2 the retail price and I fell in love with it yesterday. Kurt told me to get it today since I liked it!
And now, I'm going to sit in it and watch the end of the UFC show that's on right now!
Views from CowTown
11 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(173)
-
▼
September
(15)
- best laid plans...
- Made the cheerleading squad
- The van has new tattoos!
- 0923081338.jpg
- Another morning at the office
- FWD:Taking 12 mirrors down
- Friday the 19th, and a really long story
- 2 days of non stop rain
- The rain keeps falling
- Hello, my name is Carolyn, and I'm an addict...
- Wow
- Walk
- A virtual tour
- First day of school
- First day
-
▼
September
(15)


3 comments:
definitily groovy! i like it too!
Thanks! Now that was a surprise... I know your "feelings" about IKEA! heh ;)
Now, we need to re-cover the loveseats in something other than faded red. Heh. Kurt was thinking since I love the mid-century modern feel so much lately, a nice puke green (as he calls it) would look nice with the orange chair.
I hope, you have no drooling-problem ;-) :-)) it's like a peek in our kitchen cabinet, heheheh....
Post a Comment