I was going to write.... "great"... and then I realized that's what I do. I swing far to the extremes. Ah, hormones are lovely. When is menopause? And which way will I end up in? This mood, or the mood of last week? I'm going to take a guess and assume my estrogen was too high, when in my crappy mood, and since in menopause you tend to lack estrogen.... perhaps I'll be this person when I make the change.... *cue the music*
Anyways, it's the second day of the week, and my second day working out. In a row. Yes, 2 days in a row. I know, sit down, it's unheard of for me. And, I plan on going again tomorrow morning. It's a quick 30 min aerobic and muscle training workout... fairly painless. In fact, the only painful thing is listening to the same halloween-themed music day in and day out.... "it's just a thriller, thriller...." Oh, sing it, Michael.... aaack.
Then, on top of that.... Kurt finally convinced me, mid meltdown, that I need the cleaning service. It was time to take that stress out of my life. I'm a working woman now that brings home a paycheck so it's time to do some deligating 'round the homestead. Yes, he knows I enjoy cleaning. Nothing stopping me from cleaning whenever my little heart desires.... but now, the house will be scrubbed down once a week. And, yes, it makes my heart, my worries, lighter. Today 5 ladies descended upon our house.... and in a little over an hour the entire huge house was clean. Damn, that was impressive. And, they'll be back again next Tuesday!
Tomorrow, early... like 7am early, my landscapers are arriving. They're going to cure my eyesore out front that has been bugging me for a good couple years now, most recently I've been dwelling and stewing about it since last winter. So, thank you, great grandma. Tomorrow I will have a crew here to tear out all the weeds, prepare the ground, plant 11 hedge, Japanese Yew bushes, 2 big Anabelle, shade, flowering, something or other bushes, a scattering of Hostas out front, and a 2 inch thick layer of mulch/bark!! It will be lovely. I'll be sure to post the pre- and post gardening project!!!
Ah, life is good and my fridge is full of Weiß bier.... but there I go again with that old story.....
;)
Views from CowTown
25 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(109)
-
▼
October
(20)
- guess what we did yesterday?!
- leaving the spa after a lovely morning
- a day of pampering
- Fun continues
- No title
- We are playing hookey all day
- Kurt plays too.... just for me
- a great time-waster! ;)
- another good day
- The cure for what ales me!
- the old adage
- more or less
- Weiss bier is awesome!
- this and that wrap-up
- It's all about the hair
- 5brikstest
- One can never have too many Birkenshhhhtocks!
- End of the month crunch time
- Wooly bear
- Arriving home to a quiet house Friday morning
-
▼
October
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment