Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

27 October 2005

leaving the spa after a lovely morning



Yes, so I decided I was taking my daughter for a fun day. Little cee will be 10 on Tuesday, and I had convinced Kurt that she really wanted her ears pierced. He figured she pokes herself with needles at least a dozen times a day... who is he to say no to 2 more holes?

Little cee was waiting for me in the school office promptly at 9:15am.... funny how prompt she is when it's something she wants to do.... Anyways, our first stop was the mall. We arrived an hour later, and headed straight for Claire's for ear piercing and girlie accessories! Cee picked out some dainty gold posts with her topaz, November birthstone.... eeeeeeeeee, she looks so cute with earrings! Next up was lunch in the courtyard and then we had to leave to get back home to our local hair salon for her pedicure and manicure! I thought I had also set aside time for her hair... but alas, I must not have been clear. Ah well... it was a great time. She kept thanking me for such a great time!

Of course, my ulterior motive was to get her in the habit of caring for those little diabetic feeties of hers. We'll have to do this again, she thoroughly enjoys the feet pampering!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive