...ugh, and it's really bugging me lately. My own hair, that is.
I'm really a low maintenance girl, (aka, lazy), and lately it's taking a lot of effort to maintain these long locks. It's also taking longer because they're growing out, getting rattier looking. I'm getting long, fly-away/scraggly in places.... and stringy, greasy looking.... and then there's the fact that it touches my butt now....
Ah well, I made an appointment to have something done.... I'm not sure what I want... but it needs something. Perhaps a couple inches off the bottom... and a touch up with some sunshine. We'll see. Kurt hopes I wont be PMS'ing when I go in... hahahahahah
Views from CowTown
12 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(109)
-
▼
October
(20)
- guess what we did yesterday?!
- leaving the spa after a lovely morning
- a day of pampering
- Fun continues
- No title
- We are playing hookey all day
- Kurt plays too.... just for me
- a great time-waster! ;)
- another good day
- The cure for what ales me!
- the old adage
- more or less
- Weiss bier is awesome!
- this and that wrap-up
- It's all about the hair
- 5brikstest
- One can never have too many Birkenshhhhtocks!
- End of the month crunch time
- Wooly bear
- Arriving home to a quiet house Friday morning
-
▼
October
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment