I feel like I have a bazillion loose ends to tie up in the next 3-4 days.
Christmas cards are only mailed off throught the O's in my phone book.... sigh. Of course the end of the alphabet is where it gets full.... although, the family doesn't need cards, they'll be seeing us all soon... maybe I'll just skip them, and finish through with the last of them.... maybe.
The kids are playing chemistry lab up in the room.... sigh... I wonder if they've used up all the liquid Dial soap? But, they're not bickering, so I'm wary to go up and check on them....
Other than moving the money around in bank accounts, the payroll checks and paystubs are printed out and ready to hand out Jan 4th when I'm back at work....
We are now the proud renters of the new karate building! I signed the papers and checks with the landlord last night! What a cool, ol' hippie, couldn't ask for a nicer, hipper landlord to work with! I'll be getting the new keys today, although we won't be starting work on it until we return in Jan also.....
Everyone has shiny teeth and a perfect check-up all around... no cavities, again! The lady I go to has a new toy... a sonic cleaner to blast my teeth pearly white.... but, yikes, what a high-pitch buzz it emits while it's sonick'ing..... ah well, gums are tingling great!
The pet sitter/house sitter stopped over yesterday to meet the animals and check out the house. She'll be staying here to keep Tabi company.... we're going to miss our sweet pup... and I know she's going to miss us too....
Well, that's about it.... still so much to do.... and I'm off to work soon. I am sooo looking forward to locking the doors tomorrow night at 7pm, sharp!!! Meanwhile, back to checking off items on my to-do list!
Views from CowTown
22 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(109)
-
▼
December
(16)
- Here we are
- leaving milwaukee
- Merry Christmas! And, see you next year!
- Christmas at gramma's
- My mood
- Tacky house!
- 2blackdresses
- hopefully, this is it for the nasty germs of this ...
- 3 down, 2 to go, maybe...
- ouch!
- the story of the restless dog
- fröhweihnachten
- Just my luck
- heat wave
- When Kurt tells me...
- Adventszeit
-
▼
December
(16)

No comments:
Post a Comment