Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

01 December 2006

Friday Photo

Finally I have a recent photo to fit today's Photo Friday theme "Stillness". From my Thanksgiving set I chose the stillness of the fish swimming in the trees. Looks like I'm entry 251, but that can change.

Our scenery has quite changed. As of an hour ago, there was 8 1/2 inches of snow, that's 21.5cm. It's still coming down hard and fast as I type.... ug. Well, the dog is just beside herself with glee! She didn't stop running and snowplowing the snow with her snout the 2+ hours she was out there!

Oh, and school is cancelled for the day. Figures, I get the news after I wake up the kids. Sheesh. Well, the good news is, we are snowed in so Kurt is still home from work! Hooray!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....
...and to think a mere 2 days ago it was 65 degrees... sigh....

1 hour later: It's still coming down and there is over a foot of snow, 30.5cm....

3 comments:

k.d. said...

no snow here... and not even in sight! :(

happy white weekend! :D

Frau CowTown said...

No prob, I'll share... there's plenty to go around. 31cm and still coming.... oiy!

k.d. said...

dammit! that's A LOT of snow! goodness! :O

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....