Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

25 January 2007

Love is in the air

So, today a new boy is arriving at little cee's 5th grade classroom. The boy has not been seen yet.... but I tell ya, "he just may be an average boy... perhaps even a crush." So, we do up our nails before bedtime, we pick out an outfit that will look cute, put on 4 swipes of vanilla deoderant so I smell good and we curl our hair before heading out the door.... just in case he, you know, takes a glance at me! Ahh, a girl just like the mommie! I was so boy crazy, it began when I caught Henry in Kindergarten and planted a kiss on him!




And then there's the dog.... I found this super cute Cow for her. This cow doesn't squeek like all the other toys. This one mooos! And ohh, that is just a huge mixture of emotions envolved there. She squeals either like she's distressed, or perhaps she's just talking back, moooing back herself! When cow baby goes out into the snow, getting all wet, she licks the fur dry again.... When she wasn't looking, I thought it best to bury cow baby in the toy basket so I didn't have to listen to the mooos and the whining at say, oh, 3am. She bounded back in the house and was frantically searching for cow baby.... even found her buried in the basket... I suppose by smell! Clever doggie! She loves her cow baby!





1 comment:

k.d. said...

boy crazy!!! ha, you never told me that... :D

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....