Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

13 February 2007

Hmmmph

Snow day, schmoe day. Feh. What good is it? You 're already up out of bed, awakened from a restless sleep... you woke the kids up... then you find out there's no school. Ja, thanks.

So the frigid cold is gone for awhile. Now it's snowing. Hmmm. We had about 4 inches or more yesterday.... and it's coming down again. Depending on which weather guy you listen to, we're in for 1-4 more inches. Then the artic air is due to blast down one more time from Canada.... then perhaps we can start the mushy, messy thaw into spring. I s'pose we're making up for the lack of winters over the past several years now.... sheesh. I liked those better.

Well, someone is sure in a cranky mood already! heh. Re-reading my little rant, again, on the weather. Let's see.... how to cheer myself up.....? .....

Oooh new camera!! I've been in the mood for a nice, big, honkin' Digital SLR! I'm ready!! I'm really itching to go buy my new camera! I've just about finished my research. It's always been between the Nikon D70 or D80 ... and the Canon Digital Rebel XTi !!! MK, what SLR do you shoot with? I've pretty much made up my mind... still some more reading to do! This would be great weather to photograph... to play around in with a new camera!!! Oooh, see, that cheered me up!!! Ah, it's nice to collect a paycheck again.... and have more money to turn around into the school! Getting us better toys ... er tools to train with, buying the In Focus movie projector (well something like this one) so we can host awesome movie nights at the karate school! Ahh, what a concept, getting paid for your work!

The RED bed project is nearly finished! I'm enlisted for the 2nd and final coat of RED paint today! More pictures to follow shortly!

1 comment:

mk said...

Hi, i'm back.
A new cam is a very good idea. I have this one, and i'm very satisfied. The actual model is the Canon EOS 30D.
The Rebel XTi is a very good choice for you, more handy as the 20D and even the Nikons.

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....