
Kurt calls this morning 20 mins to 7am. Get the kids on the bus, you won't be able to drive anywhere, the roads are shit. He slid through 2 intersections, there were numerous accidents along his route, OH, and ooops, I forgot to tell him last night that I got my car stuck in the driveway in such a way that he wouldn't be able to back his car out without first unsticking me.... sigh....
So, we hustle down to meet the bus..... wait for 20 mins in the blowing, cutting, icy weather for a bus that never shows up. 2 ambulances did however pass us by....
F*ck! Well, that's enough fun for me this morning, before I've even had my first cup of coffee no less. I'm calling it a winter day, no school for the von S's.
"HOOORAY!" from the kids all around....
Crap, and I have things to do for work.... banking, and shopping for the teenage party tomorrow.... Damn. Enough of this craptacular winter already......
sheesh.

1 comment:
F U winter! that pic cracks me up! haha.
well, i hope for 20° celsius (or even more) next week! mmmh! jealous? :P
happy weekend! and a succesful teenager party!
Post a Comment