Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

11 March 2007

We're in the news!!! **UPDATE!!!**


Our board break-a-thon and tournament was a huge success!!! 2 different newspapers sent reporters and photographers and even the video gal! We're on the net!

Of course, when I saw little Cee and Kurt giving interviews I quickly moved out of their range.... I don't like the camera, but prefer behind the lens. And sure enough, I'm there in the background of Kurt's interview taking photos, oh, with my new Canon EOS Rebel XTi! Wheeee!

Ohh, and we raised $2273.00 for JDRF! How cool is that! Way exceeded our $1000.00 goal!

What a great day! No injuries, the kids all had fun, we had tons of exposure through the media!!

Watch the video!
Here

The night before we had an article published to let the public know!
Our Friday news write-up

And more fun over at our karate site!
Oh, and that shot of the kid guarding the trophies.... it's our own little K-W!


Wow!!!!!
And another article!!! Must go find this paper this morning!
sheesh, I'm so articulate... "we way exceeded our goal...." gah! This is why I hate being put on the spot with something to say..... "Like Totally..." dork, dork, dork..... heh

1 comment:

k.d. said...

wow! wow! WOW!

totally cool. congrats. =)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....