Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

23 March 2007

Spring is here

The froggies are out once again and singing loudly from all their bogs and lakes that surround our home! It's such a distinctive, and a bit eerie sound. Since you can't see any of the lakes from the front yard, it sounds as if the frogs are singing in the trees all around you!

And this cool ensemble will continue for a couple weeks now.... absolutely fantastic. This tells me, spring is here! Hoooray! Hooray for warmer weather, for jelly beans, and birthdays! Although, I told little K-W (because we share a birthday) "You go ahead and have your birthday, I'm content just to stay 39 thanks!" Of course, would I still then get my prezzies? I see those Sims 2 "Open For Business" and "Seasons" up on the shelf...... ahhhhhh! Can't.Wait!

And speaking of prezzies.... I ordered little K-W's. He sees the new commercial for Geox shoes on TV and decides he would like those. A quick search turns up

Woohoo, Schau!

It would appear they are German shoes! Well, duh, a no brainer. Of course I'll have to get them for the boy! hahahahah Besides, they look so European! ;)

Anyways, it's spring break week in CowTown. Oh joy! /sarcasm.

The big kid is off working with dad. This morning he's already been practicing his loader driving. Kurt parked him on the bucket loader, pointed towards the gravel pile and told him to practice scooping that from the bottom of the pile to the top. Heh. Now to figure out how we can keep the boy visible amoungst all the big machinery and trucks 'round the yard. The boy will have to keep a sharp eye out! But he's happy to be working, he has a new video/sound card arriving for his computer! Nothing like the promise of good gaming to motivate a kid to roll out of bed and get to work before the sun comes up!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....