Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

03 May 2007

As seen at KD's place

1. when you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
Nope

2. if you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
With someone else if I absolutely must.... HATE shopping!

3. it's your best friends birthday, do you buy them a gift even though they didn't buy you one for yours?
Of course! I love to give gifts!

4. how many cities/towns have you lived in?
Six: Chicago, Suburb across the street from Chicago, Valparaiso- Indiana, Rock Island, McHenry, and here, CowTown

5. do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
reasonable.... on a rare occassion a rowdy song played loudly

6. are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
Beach! Love the water! Lakes or oceans! ...and I dislike snow in a serious way!

7. when do you brush your teeth?
after breakfast and always before I climb into bed!

8. can you watch scary movies alone?
Supernatural/Vampire flicks sure. The killer/stalker/psycho type horror movies... chose not to. Too realistic for my taste, turn my stomach. Kinda like "Silence of the Lambs" or "Bone Collector" .... gah, who thinks of these things?

9. soft bed or firm?
Firm, definitely! And big, so Kurt's not snoring in my ear or I have to breathe his air! ;) hahahah

10. would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about with some friends?
I'm a home body!

11. what's some of your worst memories?
High school. Knowing what I know now, and posessing the self-confidence, it could have been a much better experience.

12. do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
I'm the peace keeper.

13. are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
Few close friends.

14. What are your plans for october?
No travel plans. I'll be in cowtown. Travelling in May, June/July, Sept, and Dec.

15. if money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
Germany from Apr through all the Weihnachtsmarkts, then, perhaps Grand Cayman Island Jan through March!

16. what is your ideal profession?
a travel photographer!

17. are you close to your mom & dad?
No, not more than just superficially close. She's never let me grow up, I still don't know what I'm doing in her eyes.

8. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome?
Approaching strangers to sell my business services to them

19. are you a good math person?
I can get by ok, but prefer not to think about numbers anymore. I took my 12 years of math, thanks, "go ask dad for your math help!"

20. do you kiss on a first date?
Well, I'm still 'old fashion' and would not kiss the boy first..... but, I would hope he'd take the initiative! Or, I'd drop hints to get my kiss on the first date!

21. is there anyone that you regret ever meeting?
hahahah.... a few absolute Pain In The Ass moms through the karate school..... but they're gone! hahah

22. rate your life on a scale from 1 - 10 right now?
8 or 9. My life is pretty darn comfy and I never forget it! Of course I'd always welcome some more free time and traveling cash -- like the lottery, so Kurt wouldn't have to waste his days at the grind.... hahahah, always comes back to the cash flow!

23. would you rather have roomates or live alone?
Hmmm, I like both. I'd love to spend my time living with Kurt, and as we've talked about designing our retirement home, we both need a room/space for just our own things... alone time.

24. do you like to drive?
NOPE! And I'm a horrible navigator. Why, just the other day, I told Kurt to turn left, so naturally he turned right, and what do you know, he was correct! I seem to be turned 180 degrees around... somehow..... Which would explain why I nearly ended up in Hanover when I should have been in Heilbronn after exiting the Frankfurt airport parking garage. GAH

27. if you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do?
cry..... I don't have the energy to do this all over again......

28. do you give money to homeless people when they ask?
occasionally....

29. a weekend in las vegas or miami?
Miami! Have no desire to ever see Vegas, and as Kurt confirmed.... yuk, waste of time and money!

30. when you go to the store, do you have a list or just buy random things?
Yup, I have to have a list, if I remember to bring it.... and of course, random things end up in the cart that aren't on that list too!

31. what do you wear to sleep in?
my birthday suit.

32. you have 3 months left to live, what do you do?
enjoy my family, travel with them, see movies, make movies, eat well, drink often, and certainly not work!

33. you're having a bad day, what's one thing can make your day better?
chatting with Kurt or pouring a glass of Pinot Noir, or a beer, or a gin&tonic...

34. tanning bed?
never have, never will.... my skins aging fast enough.

35. is there anything you would change about your body if you could?
Plenty! But, I suppose I miss most the ability to drop weight easily.

36. you wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
Ack! What the......??!!

37. is there anything that you should be doing right now?
I suppose I could be entering sales receipts in Quick Books....

38. if there was a way to know when and how you're going to die, would you want that information?
Nope, I couldn't open the envelope.

39. what is your favorite breakfast food?
coffee... or if I have money burning a hole in my wallet... a Venti, Non Fat, Extra shot, white Mocha, No Whip please!

40. your phone rings at 4 a.m, who do you expect it to be?
it would be a family member with some bad news no doubt......

Ok, Kurt --- Your turn!
=)

2 comments:

k.d. said...

"birthday suit"

hahaha! happy weekend!

mk said...

hmm...have no more access on kd's site...

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....