Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

25 June 2007

My Inbox reminds me too....



Aaack!

Well, 2 kids are packed.... tomorrow I must pack up K-Wolfgang, and the dog and myself, (though, it's really hard to pull out the long sleeve shirts and wool sweaters when I'm roasting over here!!).... meet with the house sitter tomorrow at noon.....

This is all coming together... but man, it's hard to leave your business.... we just added 4 new students last week.... most of them came to class tonight so I could organize them.... but, wow, it's tough to hand over the 'keys' and "relax" into vacation!

Oh well. It's going to happen..... Everything will be fine! My international cell phone rental arrived today, tomorrow I activate it so my phone calls can be forwarded to me overseas....

...everything is falling into place......





1 comment:

k.d. said...

positive stress! haha...

don't overdo ot with the wool sweaters - it's not that cold!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....