Yup.
Things are pretty stressful in my world... wondering if I'll have it all organized by Wednesday..... Kurt's just been so busy between work, work, band and bands..... he wonders if he'll find time to pack.....
Been nervous about little Cee too.... her numbers are pretty out of control these past few weeks, we cannot seem to get the insulin to work..... so, I'm stressing over that situation too....
Looking over the weather, I'm rethinking some of my packing... I suppose an umbrella might not be a bad idea, eh?! Perhaps some sweaters too.... etwas Pullis....einige Pullis.... ach so! Danke, KD! ;)


1 comment:
oh, oh! "alles gute" for lil' cee! :-O
the weather? we had some heavy showers today and the temperature dropped down from 30° to 18° celsius the last two days...
...umbrella & sweater is indeed a good idea!
(you have to say "einige pullis" instead of "etwas pullis", hehe!)
Post a Comment