Today, I've been looking! I've filled out 2 online applications. Now to find a day when Tabi, Kurt and I can go out and meet one to see how everyone fits together!
Here are the three local ones I found:



Just from reading their descriptions, I am kinda leaning toward Cujo as #1 choice... Millie as #2... But, we have to see how Tabi reacts when she meets them! I think Kurt's right, she is pretty accepting to small dogs and a little puppy would be the same thing. I think either of those dogs will grow up bigger than Tabi, but it would be ok by then! Every time we've encountered a Siberian Husky with the blue, blue eyes... Tabi would instantly growl. She's also not been happy to be around a big white lab dog.... Little dogs are fine though. Funny.
I'd change their names, since they're younger than Tabitha was when we got her. They'll get used to a new name. For a girl I'd like to name her after our dear friend, Connie. She'd get a kick out of that as she always named her pets and barnyard pets after friends of hers.... For the boy puppy.... it'd have to be German.... perhaps Klaus.... heh heh... since I didn't get to name a baby boy Klaus! ;)

2 comments:
klaus! LOL
but it's unique: i've never ever heard of a dog named klaus! haha!
How about Heinz-RĂ¼diger or Dietmar or Detleff? LOL.
But i think, Cujo is the best! If your first dog's name is Tabitha, then you HAVE to take Cujo (with his own name). You know why?? ;-)
Post a Comment