You know it's PMS when I'm eating ice cream right out of the carton.... I don't even like ice cream! But, alas, there's no chocolate here and there are no cookies in the house, 'cause I know better than to buy them. I have zero self control when it comes to cookies. My kids, when they were young, thought graham crackers were cookies... poor kids, never had a decent Oreo or chocolate, chocolate chunk cookie. heh. Mmmmmm
Eh...
The weight's coming off... thanks to the Healthy Eating diet we've been on for the past month... or year as in Kurt's case. It's actually quite good food and really, really handy for me who doesn't know how to cook! This past month that I've been on the 1200 calories per day... I've lost 7 pounds! 19 more to go!
But, ya know, every so often.... I'm just starving! And today, is one of those days.....
Views from CowTown
11 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(179)
-
▼
July
(19)
- another doggie post
- Schwartzwald, Germany
- making progress
- fast friends
- and with the rattling and whirrr'ing
- Kelda
- Rehearsal
- Rehearsal
- Sunday at 10am
- **UPDATE**
- The phone interview this morning
- I'm looking
- nectarines
- Ooh i like these pants
- No title
- Need another dress
- Indeed
- Memory lane
- Back in Sssshhhhhh-Caw-Go
-
▼
July
(19)

1 comment:
aaahh.. i know what you are talking about. As long as i can find these chocolat-coffe icecreme in the freezer there is no way to loose weight again. But i have to... sigh*
Post a Comment