We go to meet the little puppy! If all is well, we shall bring back to her forever home with us!
So now, we're all busy thinking up names so we can vote on one!! Help! I need a good German girl's name!! ...and preferably with a hard, consanant sound to begin the name! P's or K's or T's....
Of course, I'm on Google right now searching! ;)
Views from CowTown
18 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(179)
-
▼
July
(19)
- another doggie post
- Schwartzwald, Germany
- making progress
- fast friends
- and with the rattling and whirrr'ing
- Kelda
- Rehearsal
- Rehearsal
- Sunday at 10am
- **UPDATE**
- The phone interview this morning
- I'm looking
- nectarines
- Ooh i like these pants
- No title
- Need another dress
- Indeed
- Memory lane
- Back in Sssshhhhhh-Caw-Go
-
▼
July
(19)

2 comments:
püppi! LOL
3 p's and even an ü!
(just kidding, that would be a stupid name, imho, hehe!)
I still like "Panda" short for "Pandemonium" - the dog IS black and white...
Kurt
Post a Comment