Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

17 August 2007

Half a Century


My Superhero is 50 today! And just so you know, I went back over the title, to capitalize the 'H' because I know it drives you nuts otherwise, and I love you so, and besides... it's your happy day!

You are my superhero in so many ways. From the way you bring out the best in me, the way you share yourself with others - giving your confidence to them as they prepare for volleyball tryouts, to the good way you run your life!

You're a super dad, a super friend and my super love!

Happy 50th sweetheart!

I love you!

2 comments:

k.d. said...

haha! i remember that pic! look at the hair!

***happy birthday, kurt!!!***

mk said...

Happy Birthday from the Kroul's!!!!
Dam!! He IS as Superhero... i can see him on the shelf :-)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....