
Have you noticed my bitching has stopped? Finally, since about the beginning of September she's grown up! ... meaning, she has quit peeing and pooing on the floor whenever she felt the need! GAH! She's a regular enjoyable bundle of puppy energy.
She is such a good girl. She's been sleeping through the nights, no messes in her cage, and today I left her out, free in the house while I was gone for 7 hours. I came home and found nothing chewed up, and no messes at all!
Hooray!
Oh, and that horrid "Puppy Breath" that people just rave over and say they love.... BLECH, she doesn't have that "puppy breath" smell about her anymore. Gawd, it was horrible... smelled like she rolled in pee and let it dry all over her! hahahah, no wonder when we first got her, I kept giving her baths and wondering why I was doing such a poor job at not getting the pee smell off her! hahah, goofy me, that was the lovely "puppy breath"!
So, while we're on the subject of gross things....
I was in the city today, taking care of mom this morning.... and before I left she told me she had a few things of mine to give me since she was cleaning up all her piles and piles of papers and other odd-ball items that have collected over the past 40 years. This is what I brought home with me.....
Other than it's late, and my hair's in need of scrubbing.... the color is pretty much the same now as it was when I was just a wee tot!
Gah, the things my mother saves.......Hahahahahah, Good thing it's Friday!!
Prost!


1 comment:
wtf... a run down rat.... waaahahahaha. Look at your face!
Post a Comment