Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

16 October 2007

Just wait 'til your kids are using the 'net!

Who thought it would be a good idea to have kids?

Oh. Wait. That would be me......


So Karl's machine is messed up.... I, taking pity on the boy, tell him "go ahead, mess up ...use my computer while I'm at work..."

There we go! That was a mistake... I'm loaded with viruses. In less than 3 hours the kid got my machine f*ck'd up. Lucky for me, Kurt's home from work today, working here... so he could spend another 3 hours ridding my computer of the crap....

It's no wonder when I called home last night... 7:30pm... "hello children, you now have 1/2 hour left for showers.... and I know no one has taken theirs yet... so GET ON IT!" Otherwise I have no hot water for my 9 PM bath. Oh, but instead, they tell me... "Um, mom, there's this really bad movie on YouTube... it's from Germany... you should see it!..." Great! Karl's downloading German movies and viruses to my computer...

Rrrrrr, rrrrrr, rrrrrrrr... grumble, grumble.... Oh, and I'm typing this from Kai's computer... since he has the good sense not to let anyone else on his machine....

2 comments:

mk said...

bad idea, bad idea. Not only because of the viruses....heheheh

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. you know how those German movies are...!

☺☻☺☻☺☻
Kurt

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....