Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

18 October 2007

King Heinrich


heinrich2
Originally uploaded by frau cowtown
Konig Heinrich who was king at the time 1000 years ago.

The town's local area brewery made his bier again, and bottled and kegged it just for this year's one thousand year celebration that we were a part of!

Town restuarants had it on tap, you could buy the bottles at the Getrankmarkt and of course, it was a huge part of the week long festivities!

We brought 2 bottles back. Last night I decided it was time to open them and enjoy our last sample of them. Oh the memories. Can you imagine? The aroma after I opened the bottles, the taste.... Summertime in Germany came rushing back to my memory. =)

1 comment:

mk said...

sounds tasty! I'am now going to open a Paulaner Weissbeer (it's 19:30 here) Prost!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....