I was going to get the Gilbert chair in the oak veneer this trip, and happened to find it in the bump and scratch section of IKEA... there is only 1 teeny tiny scrape out of the right side near the underneath! And, for $20 off, I can live with it!
And, I've noticed I have a napkin obsession! These were some I bought during my reds & oranges kick.....I have loads of fabric too! I think I'm hooked on their fabrics... I bought myself a replacement sewing machine after the puppy chewed through my old one's cord some months back. No excuse now... I'm going to make some new curtains!


3 comments:
Hahahah.. we have some of these dirty-green cups (the one on the right) too.... fun.
i didn't know you were into DIY! wow, pretty cool! =)
I keep telling her I can get her loads of chairs like this one for free... Every trash day someone throws out another one!
K
Post a Comment