Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

07 November 2007

Day 3

Was feeling completely spent this morning. However, a jog/walk and a few cups of coffee changed the chemicals around and we had another productive day.

Visited a few more businesses, worked more on taking the reins and doing the talking myself. We made some phone calls, had our meeting with a prospective student tonight, and Joe did the presentation, they signed up and opted for the paid in full. Wow! I was amazed.

I had a pretty exciting and well-behaved bunch of Dragons. I was even filmed teaching my class... aack! ;)

We made some more short films after the following class! Hopefully those will turn out and with luck, they will be up on the internet! Eeeks!

On a down note... all those flyers and posters that we put all over town.... all $110 worth of printing.... turns out I missed the phone number error. OH MY GOSH! So, I suppose now we have to get more made up and cruise around re-supplying them. Amazing. Ack! Oh well, oh well.

Anyways, we have another scheduled appointment tomorrow at 6pm and Friday at 6pm. We also have some neat programs in place for Saturday. A presentation for our top students to try out for a leadership team.

So, a bit earlier end to the day tonight. Finished up with dinner at 8:30pm... some at home time with the family now!

2 comments:

k.d. said...

phone number error! aww, too bad!

happy weekend! no stress, please! =)

Anonymous said...

She takes too much on her self... that phone number error was completely me, Mr. Proof Reader, I-never-make-mistakes! Oops!

Oh well... it's a good excuse for follow up next week!

Kurt

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....