Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

05 November 2007

Training seminar week

Day 1.

We picked up our collegue from the Chicago airport Sunday evening. Today was intense business training as I learn how to network around town. We work nonstop... 8am until 10 pm.

This week here will be very light, if non existant.....

I'm busy learning!

And now, I'm tired.

--------------
So, recap.
Printed up flyers and made contact with the owner of copy shop in town... handed out VIP pass, have a prospective, very interested potential student to speak with tomorrow. Spoke with 6 other businesses around the town, introducing ourselves, and asking to help each other by posting business cards and/or flyers... the businesses all very positive and happy to meet me, they will display our flyers for their customers. Handed out 1 VIP pass to each biz owner.... good for 1 month of lessons. No strings attached. (our program will sell itself once the student begins training with us!)

Working on the intro sales "script". Have it memorized so I can present it naturally, not pushed or too "used car salesman-like" Naturally, will need more and more practice. We have another full day of events planned.

Joe was present for 3 of our classes tonight. WOW! The excitement he generates! The structure, the discipline... absolutely incredible.

Time for bed. I'm wiped!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....