...that you don't get to sleep in anymore.
I'm tired. But, so much to do, so much to do. I am enjoying the new job of karate school owner. It's waaay more about running the business than it is the teaching. No students, noone to teach. Pretty simple concept. So, ya, I'm happy we listened to the advise of the boss... keep on your teachers and we concentrate on running. I'm off to the accountant today. I'm hoping our meeting today will be better than my first contact. I need her to take the initiative and tell me what the steps are for opening a business. I don't even know what questions to ask, much less how to get those things done. heh. And, that's what I'm paying her to do, 'eh, get me up and running. Let's hope she does that.
The contract from the lawyer will be emailed to us today for our approval... then it's just off for the signing. Wow, Sept. 1st is coming up fast.
Views from CowTown
30 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(109)
-
▼
August
(13)
- ...and then you realize
- It's really going to happen - 12 hours from now
- Are you sitting down?
- an evening playing Ghost in the Graveyard
- Morning, love!
- I need a computer
- just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
- 11% of all 722 photos
- A little bit of this and that
- 80 effing 9 degrees again
- The best thing for me
- The germans
- Crazy-ness
-
▼
August
(13)

No comments:
Post a Comment